Portico Weddings has two new centerpieces choices that are included with the venue. They can be used many different ways- with a pillar candle, a large floating candle, clear stones, or greenery! Here are two great looks:
We couldn’t have been happier to host this sweet event as the last one for 2017! It was an amazing come and go reception with lots of extra’s for their guests. Cupcakes, Candy Buffet, soups, bread, fresh florals and more! This couple also had left over food items (tons of yummy Panera bread) which they...
Contact: Gary Sanders
call/text: 480. 280. 7422
We have created the listed resources to help you in planning your special day. If you have any questions on items listed here or elsewhere, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Portico Preferred Vendor List.pdf
Portico Nearby Hotels.pdf
Wedding Day Kit.pdf
Portico Bar Quantities Help Sheet.pdf
These vendors listed do not work on Portico’s grounds as Independent Vendors- they must be booked through Portico – Thank you!
* Single Use Facility for Privacy
* Ceremony Area Surrounded by Greenery
* Pool Area with Bridge for Photos
* Spacious Bride’s Room
* Private Groom’s Casita/Man Cave
* Classic Ornate Wood Bar with Granite Bar Top
* Vintage Phone Booth for Photos
* Twinkle Lights Surrounding Cocktail & Reception Area
* Huge Inlaid Dance Floor
* Incredibly Comfortable Reception Chairs